Welcome to the official home page of Boards and Commissions for the State of Utah.
This site provides pertinent information on Utah's boards and commissions, including board members, authority, expiring terms, vacancies and other valuable information.
The Application Process
Applications for boards and commissions are filled out online.. To apply:
- Select a board to apply to by selecting either Expiring Terms , Boards by Department , All Boards
- Review the qualifications for membership (i.e. professional expertise, county of residence, etc.)
- Click on “Apply for Appointment to Board”
- Fill out the online application and click “Submit Application”
- Your application will be electronically filed with the board you have selected
- When vacancies arise within that board, your application will be immediately accessible for consideration
Note: If after filling out the application you would like to apply for another board, simply click on the “Return” button to select another board. You will not need to re-enter your information unless you close your browser.
If you have a specific question, please email us.
Utah Governor's Office
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Utah State Capitol Complex
350 North State Street, Suite 200
PO Box 142220
Salt Lake City, Utah 84114-2220